The person responsible within respect to the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
David Pfahler, Keltenschanze 6a, 85716 Unterschleißheim
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details above or via email to email@example.com:
- The right to access: You have the right ask about your data stored with my and its processing and to request a copy of your personal data (Art. 15 GDPR). I may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request I complete the information you believe is incomplete (Art. 16 GDPR).
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions (Art. 17 GDPR).
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions (Art. 18 GDPR).
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions (Art. 21 GDPR) and
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that I transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at the postal address privded above.
You may at any time file a complaint with a supervisory authority, e.g. the competent supervisory authority in your state or the authority responsible for me.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html .
Collection of general information when you visit our website
Nature and purpose of the processing:
If you access this website (or any website for that matter), information of a general nature is automatically collected. This information includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP address and so on. Please note that it is not up to me that this data is transmitted, but it is fundamental to how the web and your browser software work. So, these data are processed to ensure a proper connection and operation of this website. I do not use your data to draw conclusions about you. I may evaluate a statisical agregate of these data if this helps me to optimize this website.
All data processing activities need a legal basis under the GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the information described above is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, that is my legitimate interest in providing and improving the functionality and stability of this website.
This website is hosted with GitHub Pages and Amazon Web Services, so naturally the information described above is sent to these recipients so they can provide the hosting for this website.
I do not store this data beyong the life of the connection to this website.
Site security measures
This site uses an encrypted connection to protect data while in transit.